persistence_issue

sombara...@smartron.com

May 9, 2018, 2:21:29 AM5/9/18
to MQTT
Hello people,

I am facing an issue to make persistence session work
1. DO I ONLY NEED TO ALTER THE SETTINGS OF mosquitto.conf TO MAKE PERSISTENCE SESSION  WORK OR ALTER SOME IN MY PUB-SUB APPLICATION?
2. Currently i am following this setting on my mosquitto.conf please provide me correct settings in order to achieve persistence session work

# Place your local configuration in /etc/mosquitto/conf.d/
#
# A full description of the configuration file is at
# /usr/share/doc/mosquitto/examples/mosquitto.conf.example

pid_file /var/run/mosquitto.pid

persistence true
persistence_file mosquitto.db
persistence_location /var/lib/mosquitto/
autosave_interval 120
log_dest file /var/log/mosquitto/mosquitto.log
autosave_on_changes true
queue_qos0_messages false

include_dir /etc/mosquitto/conf.d

PS: Mosquitto Broker and Paho C++ clients

kushal bhatta

May 10, 2018, 1:50:46 AM5/10/18
to MQTT
I would advise you to post this question on the mosquitto forum itself.There you would get your confusion resolved