Mosquitto on Windows 10

Parambir Singh

May 8, 2017, 12:14:45 PM5/8/17
to MQTT
Hello everyone

I am new to IOT and MQTT. After some study I found Mosquitto as one of the most preferred broker/server for connecting devices. I was wanting to install Mosquitto on my Windows 10 machine. Downloaded the package and went through all the possible helps and posts. I am not able to run the executable and service thus not start.

I have copied the three DLL required to mosquitto folder. When i double click mosquitto.exe I get a message "The application was unable to start correctly. Click Ok to close the application. I have tried reinstalling and restarting but nothing happens.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Parambir

Parambir Singh

May 9, 2017, 1:04:22 PM5/9/17
to MQTT
An update... I can see the services running now but when I try to execute mosquitto_pub or sub it gives me an error that application cannot be launched and some error code.
Message has been deleted

ka ka tamere

Jun 14, 2017, 6:15:26 PM6/14/17
to MQTT
Hi,

How are you install  Mosquitto on Windows 10 ? Can you describe me the Steps please ?