Re: [mqtt] Anyone with hands-on experience with IBM MessageSight?

Dominik Obermaier

Dec 8, 2014, 3:40:16 PM12/8/14
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

all 3 products are used very successful in production. Messagesight, HiveMQ and RabbitMQ differ very much in concepts and all of them can be considered high performance and rock solid. Getting stable 1m concurrent connections out of the box for ALL pub/sub scenarios and topologies is a challenge regardless of the broker in my experience since typically there are more components involved in most projects than just MQTT brokers.

I don't think product detail discussions belong here on the general MQTT list, so in case you're interested on the HiveMQ part, drop me an e-mail or write to the HiveMQ mailing list to discuss things in details :)

Best,
Dominik

On 08 Dec 2014, at 16:52, qwert123 <james...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am in the process of evaluating both OS and commercial MQTT brokers. I noticed frequent references to MessageSight for MQTT scale (1 million concurrent connections, etc), but anyone here with hands-on experience preferably in production? Is it possible to achieve similar performance using RabbitMQ or HiveMQ?

Thanks!

--
To learn more about MQTT please visit http://mqtt.org
---