The Private Internet of Things (PrIoT) Manifesto

Jerzy

Jan 8, 2015, 10:56:51 PM1/8/15
to mq...@googlegroups.com
(I am sorry if this is off-topic, but I have not found a better IoT-centric Google group.)

I have recently published the Private Internet of Things Manifesto, which focuses on decentralization and privacy in the IoT era. I listed MQTT as one of the emerging open standards. Do you think it is a good protocol for interconnecting decentralized IoT clouds? Do you agree with the issue or you are not afraid of sending all your sensor data to Google, Samsung, Microsoft, etc.?