Getting several messages in one TCP payload

Arturas Jonkus

Jan 4, 2018, 9:17:26 AM1/4/18
to MQTT
Is it possible to group several mesages of different (or same) topics and send it using only one TCP/IP payload? Are MQTT servers transparent to that? I am looking for a way to spend my mobile data as rationally as I can

Nick O'Leary

Jan 4, 2018, 9:19:28 AM1/4/18
to mq...@googlegroups.com
As a protocol, MQTT does not require its packets to be aligned with the underlying TCP packets. Any proper implementation of MQTT will be transparent to that.

Nick

--
To learn more about MQTT please visit http://mqtt.org
---