mqgp - MQTT PGP Security Model

ctm

Dec 23, 2015, 3:40:39 AM12/23/15
to MQTT
I have started a conceptual design on GitHub at

The model will be based on GPG and caters for changing servers and security models.  The root topic can also be encrypted if you are someone like "TheBankofEnland/BranchLondon/Security/" or "Chernobyl/Reactor1/Coolingplant/"  :-)

Any comments are welcome at this stage.

One of the use cases is where a vendor sells a gateway.  The new owner registers the purchase and can take over the device and implement an appropriate security model.

I must still confirm if the model will work without any security implemented?

c-: