Message persistence in python MQTT client

Chetan Gomase

Aug 2, 2016, 5:55:34 AM8/2/16
to MQTT
Hi All,

I have python mqtt client which is publishing data on mosquitto broker.
I had a requirement which states that mqtt client should be storing message before sending to broker and then should send to broker.
Please let me know if someone has any idea about this or someone has implemented something like this before
Thanks a lot in advance.

Regads,
Chetan Gomase

Why Tea

Aug 4, 2016, 1:01:57 AM8/4/16
to MQTT
I'm also interested in the same thing for a Python MQTT client with disk buffering feature. If
such implementation doesn't exist in Python, how about C or C++?
Thanks.
/Why Tea