paho mqtt c client can be used for AWS's iot mqtt broker? How to configure the downloaded certs?

Aurovind Sagar

Mar 27, 2017, 3:17:55 PM3/27/17
to MQTT
I tried using AWS iot's mqtt shadow update framework. I was able to configure the certificates (downloaded from iot page) on node-red mqtt client on my PC. I was able to publish and subscribe with this.

But now I want to use the mqtt c-client on a device as the device firmware does not support nodejs. I see paho mqtt has a c version. But I dont see the paho mqtt client code making reference to the certificates anywhere. Am I missing anything? I am new to mqtt, hence my question could be very novice, hence please excuse.

Any other input will help.

Aurovind Sagar

Apr 7, 2017, 5:38:26 AM4/7/17
to MQTT