Request for comments

Paul Fremantle

Aug 3, 2017, 5:25:37 AM8/3/17
to mq...@googlegroups.com
There is a proposal at the IETF to extend the ACE IoT authorization standard to support MQTT.

The IETF is looking for comments and feedback.

The proposal is here:

Please ignore the fact it has expired. We are preparing some major updates and so it will be de-expired soon!

Ideally feedback could be provided to here:

But in the meantime any informal feedback or discussion would be welcome on this thread too. If anyone has any questions, I'll do my best to answer.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
Visiting Scientist, Institute of the Architecture of Application Systems, Stuttgart