Re: [mqtt] MQTT-S Client Source code over XBee S2 for linux and Arduino

706 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Dominik Zajac

no leída,
12 jun 2013, 6:48:39 a.m.12/6/13
para mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

thanks a lot for sharing this. I am curious about the XBee and MQTT-S stuff and will check it out in my spare time.

Looking forward to see what you're doing with your gateway.

Regards,

Dominik

------------------------------

Dominik Zajac

dc-square GmbH
Schillerstraße 2
84034 Landshut

Mobil. 0171-9357606
Tel. 0871 - 92 53 6 23
Fax. 0871 - 92 53 6 29
Web. www.dc-square.de

Geschäftsführer Dominik Zajac
Amtsgericht Landshut: HRB 8906
USt-IdNr. DE283445184

On 12.06.2013, at 12:17, Tomoaki <tom...@tomy-tech.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have uploaded the source codes of MQTT-S client over XBee S2.
>
> https://github.com/TomoakiYAMAGUCHI/MQTT-S.git
>
> Supported Functions are :
>
> Automatic SEARCHGW, GWINFO, ADVERTISE
> WILLTOPICREQ, WILLTOPIC, WILLMSGREQ, WILLMSG
> CONNECT, REGISTER, PUBLISH, SUBSCRIBE, UNSUBSCRIBE, DISCONNECT
> PINGREQ, PINGRESP
> QOS 0 and 1
>
> gateway source code for debugging is also included.
> Those are beta version.
>
> My next project is implement the real gateway.
>
> --
> --
> To learn more about MQTT please visit http://mqtt.org

> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MQ Telemetry Transport" group.

Tomoaki

no leída,
22 jun 2013, 11:02:52 a.m.22/6/13
para mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dominik

I revised my MQTT-S over XBee library (mqttslib) and READEME.md today.

In the picture, Arduino Fio with XBee  is MQTT-S client. (right down)

XBee with antenna is a coordinator. (right up)

XBee on dongle with white cable is MQTT-S gateway emulator. ( left up)

Left down device  is USB serial card for console.

    Eclipse CDT is very convenient to built them.
    Create empty C++ project and copy the source codes and build.   that's all.  ----------->

 Arduino Fio has 30KB EPROM and 2KB RAM.  But MQTT-S clients foot print is 25KB.

Terminals captures below are output example of debugging.  Gateway's output is upper one.   Client's output is lower one.

2013年6月12日水曜日 19時48分39秒 UTC+9 Dominik Zajac:

Dominik Zajac

no leída,
23 jun 2013, 9:24:30 a.m.23/6/13
para mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tomoaki,

thank you very much. Awesome that you share this. I will contribute if I have some notes and things up and working.

Regards,

Dominik

------------------------------

On 22.06.2013, at 17:02, Tomoaki <tom...@tomy-tech.com> wrote:

> Hi Dominik
>
> I revised my MQTT-S over XBee library (mqttslib) and READEME.md today.
>
> In the picture, Arduino Fio with XBee is MQTT-S client. (right down)
>
> XBee with antenna is a coordinator. (right up)
>
> XBee on dongle with white cable is MQTT-S gateway emulator. ( left up)
>
> Left down device is USB serial card for console.
>
> You can get the mqttslib and a client application or gateway application from https://github.com/TomoakiYAMAGUCHI/MQTT-S.git
> Eclipse CDT is very convenient to built them.
> Create empty C++ project and copy the source codes and build. that's all. ----------->
>
> Arduino Fio has 30KB EPROM and 2KB RAM. But MQTT-S clients foot print is 25KB.
>
> Terminals captures below are output example of debugging. Gateway's output is upper one. Client's output is lower one.

Leandro Alexandre

no leída,
26 jul 2017, 11:51:27 p.m.26/7/17
para MQTT
Hi Dominik,

I need a help. I need a Hello Word application with Arduino, XBee and MQTTs. Can you help me? Thanks!

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos