connecting mosquitto to database

adara...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2015, 4:52:54 PM1/14/15
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there any simple way to interface/connect mosquitto broker to any database. Also need some logic on this interface as well, so that I can relate a certain login ID to certain topic(s).
Also need to verify login id to the password.
I know for password, we can use acl file, but I assume it's limited, and now for thousands of ids..?

Thank you

Roger Light

Jan 14, 2015, 5:11:31 PM1/14/15
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Assuming you do mean authentication and access control, you might want
to try mosquitto-auth-plug:
https://github.com/jpmens/mosquitto-auth-plug

You could also write your own plugin to provide the support you need.

Cheers,

Roger