How to use apache apollo get message from mysql database and add to the queue?

Moses

Jul 16, 2017, 8:39:25 AM7/16/17
to MQTT
Is there any API of apollo for java programming of Tomcat, how can I code this.
I want to find some book about apollo ,but no, just for activemq.
Is there API, how can I deploy it?
Thank you! I will detail this question according with your reply and think more

Andrea Selva

Jul 17, 2017, 1:45:20 AM7/17/17
to mq...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
instead of extend Apollo to load messages from MySQL and publish on MQTT topics I think it's better to write a client application that connnect to your db,connect on a MQTT broker and "pump" the data out of db pushing to the broker. At that point you are independent by the broker implementation.
Andrea

--
To learn more about MQTT please visit http://mqtt.org
---