IoT in Smart Cities Sharing few learnings from developing new product in IoT market

ajaykal...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2018, 1:00:13 PM1/5/18
to MQTT

Request Sample Copy is Available at: https://tinyurl.com/ya37dmvh

"Smart city" became another buzzword in recent times, but we are going to be hearing a lot more in the coming years. By 2025, we will be spending a year building smart cities.

Let’s start with the smart city landscape to see the trend and then look at the absolutely amazing smart city projects that may change our life, make it better! I think we've really reached the point where most everyone cares about the planet and where most everyone is conscious about the environmental and social problems we have. I really hope that this article will inspire others to do something for the planet, for the cities, and citizens, and at the same time earn money! I will also give you a list of big players and key startups that work on smart city projects the most.

Key player - IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SAS institute, Salesforce, tableau, Intel Corporation, Cisco