Mqtt with visual c++

Fabio Roncato

Mar 12, 2014, 11:57:58 AM3/12/14
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have problem with mqtt. I have add the lib (paho-mqtt3a.lib and paho-mqtt3c.lib) and put the dll file in the current work directory (I am using visual c++ and I have compiled correctly the dll and the lib). The problem is when I try to use some function inside my program because I am not able to link the library. Is correct link the library and put the dll in the work directory ? And another question, which is the difference between paho-mqtt3a.lib and paho-mqtt3c.lib ? Thanks for your support.

Fabio

Nicholas O'Leary

Mar 12, 2014, 12:24:53 PM3/12/14
to mq...@googlegroups.com
HI Fabio

this mailing list is for the protocol, rather than any one implementation.

Regards,
Nick

--
To learn more about MQTT please visit http://mqtt.org