Does spring framework supports MQTT Mosquitto SSL/TLS configuration?

Ashish Sable

May 14, 2015, 3:25:32 AM5/14/15
to mq...@googlegroups.com

I am using MQTT mosquitto broker configuration with Spring Framework, it is working fine. Now I am trying to add SSL/TLS support for MQTT Mosquitto broker with Spring configuration. I have generated self signed certificates .crt file. My servelet-context.xml configuration beans for publisher is:

<beans:bean id="clientFactory"
    class="org.springframework.integration.mqtt.core.DefaultMqttPahoClientFactory">
    <beans:property name="userName" value="${mqtt.user}" />
    <beans:property name="password" value="${mqtt.password}" />
    <beans:property name="serverURIs" value="${Address}" />
</beans:bean>

<int:channel id="out" />
<int-mqtt:outbound-channel-adapter
    id="outbound" client-id="${publisher}" url="${Address}"
    client-factory="clientFactory" default-qos="2" default-retained="true"
    async="true" async-events="true" channel="out" />

What all beans I need to add in order to configure Mosquitto MQTT SSL/TLS support ?