Need feedback for a new MQTT app

Marina Serozhenko

May 22, 2017, 8:54:42 AM5/22/17
to MQTT
Hi guys,

Last week we released our MQTT app on Google Play.  It's a free app with some limited functionality and absence of ads. We want to get as much feedback as we can: what should be added to the client, what should be improved?

A few words about the app:
App is available in English, Russian and Chinese languages. We also integrated a realtime showroom which is located in our office. It shows the basics of the app. Special feature is Automated Scenarios: just set the time and tell the app what to do at that time.

Would like to hear what you think about the app.
Thanks!