Commercially available hardware supporting MQTT?

Toby Jaffey

Mar 1, 2013, 9:31:16 AM3/1/13
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know of any "off-the-shelf" hardware which supports MQTT?
I'm looking for sensor or gateway products not dev boards.

Thanks.

stefano costa

Mar 1, 2013, 9:51:26 AM3/1/13
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Toby Jaffey ha scritto:
What kind of network link would you use here? Wifi, GPRS, phy Eth...?

Stefano Costa, R&D Manager
M +39 335 6565749
Skype stefanocosta.bluewind
http://www.bluewind.it/stefanoco?code=10

andyp...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2013, 9:52:26 AM3/1/13
to mq...@googlegroups.com
I'm fairly sure Eurotech sells such hardware but that is more industrial / commercially focused rather than something which would suit home monitoring usage.

Would be happy to see a page appear on the wiki listing some of the known products (and dev boards too)...

To learn more about MQTT please visit http://mqtt.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MQ Telemetry Transport" group.

Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk
twitter: @andypiper  |  images: http://www.flickr.com/photos/andypiper

Toby Jaffey

Mar 1, 2013, 9:54:01 AM3/1/13
to mq...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Mar 01, 2013 at 03:51:26PM +0100, stefano costa wrote:
> Toby Jaffey ha scritto:
> >Does anyone know of any "off-the-shelf" hardware which supports MQTT?
> >I'm looking for sensor or gateway products not dev boards.
> >
> >Thanks.
> >
> >--
> >

> What kind of network link would you use here? Wifi, GPRS, phy Eth...?

I'm not too bothered, it's so I can say "my software works with these devices".
As long as the connection comes in as MQTT over TCP, the transport doesn't
matter.

Dave Locke

Mar 1, 2013, 10:44:33 AM3/1/13
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Aa couple of examples:

Many of the products from Eurotech have MQTT built in - they are mainly gateway type devices but some also have senors e,g. people counting: http://www.eurotech.com/en/products/devices

Another example is Shaspa a home automation system: http://www.shaspa.com/

All the best
Dave

To learn more about MQTT please visit
http://mqtt.org

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/mqtt

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MQ Telemetry Transport" group.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Unless stated otherwise above:

Stefano Costa Bluewind

Mar 4, 2013, 11:02:42 AM3/4/13
to mq...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, March 1, 2013 3:54:01 PM UTC+1, Toby Jaffey wrote:

I'm not too bothered, it's so I can say "my software works with these devices".
As long as the connection comes in as MQTT over TCP, the transport doesn't
matter.

Our sister company Choral  is preparing (about to release) a tracking box that will be available with MQTT as a standard protocol implemented (Java) so that it will start sending MQTT messages out of the box to a reference broker.

Vinay Puli

Mar 4, 2013, 10:13:07 PM3/4/13
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

as of now we have MQTT implemented GPRS based products which we are using for our automatic meter reading . This implements QOS0 & QOS2. it is a simple low cost high volume product can e tailored for different data acquisition needs

Best Regards,
Vinay Puli

Bart Van Der Meerssche

Mar 25, 2013, 5:29:31 AM3/25/13
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Toby,

An upcoming firmware release for the Fluksometer v2 will publish all sensor readings to the on-board Mosquitto broker.

Cheers
/Bart

Vinay Puli

Apr 17, 2013, 2:57:31 AM4/17/13
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Toby,

We do have a GPRS gateway which publishes data to MTT broker. It can read data from UART and publish it to MTT broker over GPRS connection. Currently we use this for our smart metering application.

Best Regards,
Vinay Puli

jan.s.b...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2017, 4:40:34 AM8/14/17
to MQTT
I just tried a wireless plc from M2M Control with MQTT. MQTT is one of their supported protocols.

--
Jan Behrmann