Application error 0x0c0150002 while installing mosquitto

tanvi ranade

Sep 14, 2017, 5:21:39 AM9/14/17
to MQTT
Hi guys ,

I am a beginner in MQTT. I tried to install mosquitto on 32bit Windows 10 machine. It is showing application not starting correctly.I have tried everything , all DLLs are installed.Nothing seems to work. Please help

Ravi Subramanian

Sep 15, 2017, 6:57:04 AM9/15/17
to MQTT
Tanvi

There was an earlier thread with the same problem, with no resolution. I came across the link https://sivatechworld.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/step-by-step-installing-and-configuring-mosquitto-with-windows-7/ which indicated that the steps work for Windows 10 as well. You may want to try.

Best Regards
Ravi

tanvi ranade

Sep 15, 2017, 10:53:26 PM9/15/17
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ravi ,

I have tried that link and bunch of others ,it is not working.Which other broker would you suggest ? will switching to linux be helpful or its hardware issue ?

thank you for your response ,
Tanvi

--
To learn more about MQTT please visit http://mqtt.org
---

Ravi Subramanian

Sep 16, 2017, 1:08:50 PM9/16/17
to MQTT
Tanvi

You can try installing in Linux. It has worked for me on Ubuntu Linux. Alternatively, you can try an external broker such as test.mosquitto.org or broker.hivemq.com.  Let me know if you are able to make progress.

Regards
Ravi