Farewell (but not goodbye!)

Doug Belshaw

Mar 27, 2015, 4:09:27 AM3/27/15
to webmaker
Dear wonderful Webmakers,

Today is my last day as a paid contributor to Mozilla. I want to take this
opportunity to thank you for the enthusiasm and support you've lent to the
projects I've been involved with over the last few years!

http://dougbelshaw.com/blog/2015/03/27/last-day-at-mozilla/

All the best - and I'll still be around in a volunteer capacity :)

Doug
@dajbelshaw

--
-----
Doug Belshaw

Current timezone: GMT (UTC)

http://webmaker.org
http://dougbelshaw.com

(=^・ω・^)y=

Varun Kaushik

Mar 27, 2015, 7:01:50 AM3/27/15
to Doug Belshaw, webmaker
Than you for your wonderful contributions and efforts. Looking forward to
meet you sometime.

Good luck with your feature endeavors. Dream bigger.

Regards,
Varun Kaushik
Mozilla Reps, India

Brendan Murphy

Mar 27, 2015, 9:04:03 AM3/27/15
to Doug Belshaw, webmaker
Doug,

The stuff you have done with Mozilla I use on a regular basis in my
schools. It has been a pleasure.

Brendan Murphy

http://twitter.com/dendari

The Blogs:
http://philosophywithoutahome.com/blog <http://philosophywithoutahome.com>
http://neenanjones.blogspot.com/
http://berkybus.blogspot.com/

"The question is not will he be a doctor, but what kind of doctor will he
be"
paraphrase from Harry Wong

"I can't define a hero. All I know is that it's someone you probably don't
notice, but when you find out what they did and how modestly they did it,
you can never shake off the feeling that you're cut from a lesser cloth,
and you find that braggarts suddenly offend you a great deal more than
usual."
―Admiral Wullf Yularen[src]

“You do not study mathematics because it helps you build a bridge. You
study mathematics because it is the poetry of the universe. Its beauty
transcends mere things.” [Jonathan David Farley, NY Times letter, 9/1/11]

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 3:09 AM, Doug Belshaw <do...@mozillafoundation.org>