Webmaker App: Get a sneak peak by being an early tester!

Bobby Richter

Jun 2, 2015, 5:31:15 PM6/2/15
to Mozilla Webmaker list
Hello all!

The new Webmaker App is almost ready! While still in development, the app
is nearing completion, and is at a point where we can invite people to try
it out. We're looking for brave volunteers to test the limits of the app —
people who can model creative, positive behavior and stretch the
capabilities of our new platform to do the original and unexpected.

What is the Webmaker App? It allows people to express themselves through
narrative-driven web pages, like stories, comics, adventure games, fan
pages, catalogues, galleries, and more. *Using the app requires no
experience with HTML, CSS, JS or any other coding skills.*

Check out this video to see the app in its current state:
https://vimeo.com/128600026

Our goal is to get people to volunteer to explore, create something fun or
useful, and let us share what gets made with the wider public. Let me know
if you or someone you know is interested! If you are, send me an email
directly (no need to reply-all), and we can talk about how to get you
involved.

Thanks a lot!

--
Bobby Richter
Producer, Mozilla Foundation

Luna Jernberg

Jun 3, 2015, 5:07:48 AM6/3/15
to Bobby Richter, Mozilla Webmaker list
Nice signed up myself to betatest yesterday :)

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 11:31 PM, Bobby Richter <bo...@mozillafoundation.org>

soma ismael BOLA

Jul 2, 2015, 1:07:23 PM7/2/15
to mozilla-...@lists.mozilla.org
Thanks for information,

Please Can you give the link for test

ishi...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2015, 11:25:29 AM7/8/15
On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 11:31:15 PM UTC+2, Bobby Richter wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> The new Webmaker App is almost ready! While still in development, the app
> is nearing completion, and is at a point where we can invite people to try
> it out. We're looking for brave volunteers to test the limits of the app --
> people who can model creative, positive behavior and stretch the
> capabilities of our new platform to do the original and unexpected.
>
> What is the Webmaker App? It allows people to express themselves through
> narrative-driven web pages, like stories, comics, adventure games, fan
> pages, catalogues, galleries, and more. *Using the app requires no
> experience with HTML, CSS, JS or any other coding skills.*
>
> Check out this video to see the app in its current state:
> https://vimeo.com/128600026
>
> Our goal is to get people to volunteer to explore, create something fun or
> useful, and let us share what gets made with the wider public. Let me know
> if you or someone you know is interested! If you are, send me an email
> directly (no need to reply-all), and we can talk about how to get you
> involved.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> --
> Bobby Richter
> Producer, Mozilla Foundation

Thanks a lot please how to add a picture from phone gallery using mobile phone webmaker? i made an application but i cant find photos from my phone
thanks for your help