Webmaker tools are evolving! (and announcing our new site)

Amira Dhalla

May 6, 2015, 4:27:02 PM5/6/15
to webm...@lists.mozilla.org
*Hey Webmakers!*

*I wanted to send a quick message to tell you that we're going through a
lot of changes in our learning tools and programs. Our tools for building
and teaching the Web are evolving. In the next few months, we’re unveiling
our new Webmaker, a free and open source tool for creating online. *

The launch of the Webmaker app means we'll be making changes to the current
suite of Webmaker tools: Appmaker, Popcorn Maker, Thimble and X-Ray
Goggles. For information on the future of these tools, your makes, and what
lies ahead, read this blog post:
https://blog.webmaker.org/whats-next-for-webmaker-tools

*Our programs have a new home at teach.mozilla.org
<https://sendto.mozilla.org/page/m/29b5e0b0/6a81fbf9/15e2ce6e/5c5f99a3/1488065223/VEsF/>,
our new platform for teaching the Web. Visit our new home and see Web
literacy curriculum, teaching tips and toolkits, and educational events
near you. If you have any feedback please do share it here:
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/teachsiteideas
<https://etherpad.mozilla.org/teachsiteideas>*

--
Amira Dhalla