Webmaker tutorial to create Business cards using HTML5 and CSS

krishna anand

Jul 4, 2014, 9:56:17 PM7/4/14
to Mozilla Webmaker List
New webmaker tutorial to create Mozilla business cards. Remix it to create your own business card. Please share it.

Mozilla Business Cards Using HTML5 and CSS

Mozilla Business Cards Using HTML5 and CSS
First Tutorial of mine on webmaker. Remix it to create your own business cards using simple html and css. Please leave your likes it if you like my work.
View on vsskanand.makes.org Preview by Yahoo

Regards
Anand Varanasi
FSA and Club lead at Bapatla Engineering College

Matt Thompson

Jul 7, 2014, 10:06:26 AM7/7/14
to krishna anand, Mozilla Webmaker List
Very cool, Anand. Love seeing Thimble used this way.

Kat Braybrooke

Jul 7, 2014, 10:59:16 AM7/7/14
to Matt Thompson, Mozilla Webmaker List, krishna anand
Agreed, this is such a great idea Anand!

Would be great to see a tutorial added to it
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/thimble-tutorials to lead future users
through the process of creating their own business cards outside of the
code itself -- what do you think?

Either way, definitely keep us updated about your make -- I'd love to
feature it sometime!

Kat

------------------------------------
Kat Braybrooke, Mozilla
Curation + Codesign Lead
Twitter + IRC @codekat
Timezone: PST / Vancouver

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 10:06 AM, Matt Thompson <ma...@mozillafoundation.org>

Julia Vallera

Jul 7, 2014, 11:27:08 AM7/7/14
to Mozilla Webmaker List, krishna anand
Thank you Andand! Very cool!

May I share your work to educators in this weeks Webmaker Summer Institute?
It is happening in NYC, more here: http://mousesquad.org/wire/mouse-mozilla-webmaker-summer-institute

Best,
Julia

Yahoo

Jul 7, 2014, 11:39:37 AM7/7/14
to Julia Vallera, Mozilla Webmaker List
Thank you everyone for your encouragement. I'll keep up this good work and contribute more to Mozilla. And Julia please do share and use it however you like and please share the links with me.

Regards
Anand Varanasi