Any Mozillians in Qatar?

1 view

Faye Tandog

Jul 6, 2014, 5:38:22 AM7/6/14
to Mozilla Webmaker list
Hey guys!
I got a PM from someone who lives in Qatar and he wishes to organize a
Maker Party in their country. Unfortunately I can't find any Reps in Qatar
and according to him, the Mozilla community there became inactive.

Would appreciate any help, thanks!

Mohammad Otoum

Jul 6, 2014, 6:45:49 AM7/6/14
to Faye Tandog, Mozilla Webmaker list
hey Feye,

Unfortunately thier isn't any community in the GCC regoin at all.

I'm going to the UAE on august for two months and i was hoping to start a
community their in my old uni and recruit Mozillians from there.

Mohammad Dirar Aletoum

Proud Mozilla Rep & Web Developer

Mobile: +962- 79 919 87 06

Michelle Thorne

Jul 7, 2014, 6:40:47 AM7/7/14
to Mohammad Otoum, Faye Tandog, Mozilla Webmaker list
Hi Faye,

Very cool! I can recommend a few people in Qatar interested in Webmaker.
They're not so active as Mozillians, but they've done events and other
activities to teach the web.

I'll introduce you offlist.

// m
[image: Mozilla Webmaker] <https://webmaker.org/>