[Curriculum] Community Call TOMORROW!

Robert Bryan Friedman

Jun 15, 2015, 7:06:10 PM6/15/15
to webm...@lists.mozilla.org
Howdy Folks,

Here’s a reminder for tomorrow's (6/16) *Mozilla Curriculum Community
Call*for people interested in developing, testing or mentoring longer
term web literacy programming and developing leadership as part of their
organizational & individual goals.

*_IMPORTANT: New Call-in Info and Vidyo Link/Room!!! (again)
_*

*Day/date*: Tuesday 16 June 2015
*Time*: 16:00 UTC (9am PT / 12pm ET / 6pm CET )
*Agenda*: https://teach.etherpad.mozilla.org/curriculum-calls
*Where: *Webmaker Mentors Vidyo room – http://bit.ly/1IFT0xW*
By phone: *+1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - then 98823
*Moderator*: Robert Friedman

This week we're going to review the recently released webmaker app for
Android and continue our open discussion around the teach.mozilla.org
activities.

Cheers,
Robert
--
*Robert Bryan Friedman, Ph.D.*
Portfolio Strategist

t: @omnignorant #hivebuzz
<https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?screen_name=omnignorant&button_hashtag=hivebuzz>

e: rob...@mozillafoundation.org <mailto:rob...@mozillafoundation.org>
m: +1.773.349.2687 <tel:+17733492687>
w: http://hivechicago.org

Robert Bryan Friedman

Jun 16, 2015, 10:17:24 AM6/16/15
to webm...@lists.mozilla.org, reps-g...@lists.mozilla.org, community...@mozilla.org, teach...@mozillafoundation.org, Michelle Thorne

Robert Bryan Friedman

Jul 13, 2015, 12:35:05 PM7/13/15
to webm...@lists.mozilla.org, reps-g...@lists.mozilla.org, community...@mozilla.org, mozt...@mozillafoundation.org
Howdy Folks,

Here’s a reminder for tomorrow's (7/14) *Mozilla Curriculum Community
Call*for people interested in developing, testing or mentoring longer
term web literacy programming and developing leadership as part of their
organizational & individual goals.

We'll be working with the Webmaker app to review, remix, and build some
introductory activities for short-format interactions like Maker Parties
and Pop-Ups: makes that take 5-20 minutes to hook new users with their
first build!

*_Call-in Info and Vidyo Link/Room Information
_*
*Day/date*: Tuesday 14 July 2015
*Time*: 16:00 UTC (9am PT / 12pm ET / 6pm CET )
*Agenda*: https://teach.etherpad.mozilla.org/curriculum-calls
*Where: *Webmaker Mentors Vidyo room – http://bit.ly/1IFT0xW*
By phone: *+1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - then 98823
*Moderator*: Robert Friedman

Robert Bryan Friedman

Jul 27, 2015, 1:51:22 PM7/27/15
to webm...@lists.mozilla.org, reps-g...@lists.mozilla.org, community...@mozilla.org, mozt...@mozillafoundation.org
Howdy Folks,

Here’s a reminder for tomorrow's (7/28) *Mozilla Curriculum Community
Call*for people interested in developing, testing or mentoring longer
term web literacy programming and developing leadership as part of their
organizational & individual goals.

We'll continue looking at *"quick start" activities for the Webmaker
app* for short-format interactions like Maker Parties and Pop-Ups: makes
that take 5-20 minutes to hook new users with their first build! We'll
also take another look at *Stacy Martin's privacy teaching kit.* More
details in the pad linked below!