Twitter Chat featuring Webmaking

Robin

Feb 19, 2015, 3:34:14 PM2/19/15
to webm...@lists.mozilla.org
Make note on your calendar! We, the facilitators of Tinker, Make and
Learn
<https://www.canvas.net/browse/canvasnet/courses/tinker-make-learn>, are
doing a Twitterchat on Feb 26 at 6PM PST/ 8 PM CST/UTC-6.

The Twitterchat will feature Christina Hendricks, a Webmaker on the
street. We used this:
https://clhendricksbc.makes.org/thimble/MTg0MjQxMzU2OA==/a-little-about-christina
in our course to introduce Webmaking to close to 1300 educators from
around the globe.

Watch her video on how she learned to create digitally through ds106
https://popcorn.webmadecontent.org/12oi

The Twitterchat will be cohosted by Texas Educator Chat (#txeduchat) and
Tinker, Make and Learn (#tmlooe).

Don't worry if you cannot attend live, we will storify it here
https://storify.com/robinwb/tinker-make-and-learn

Have a great day!
Robin Bartoletti
@robinwb

Michelle Thorne

Feb 20, 2015, 5:05:21 AM2/20/15
to Robin, Mozilla Webmaker list
Hey Robin,

This is such a cool initiative! Twitter chats are a great way to
participate with a community spread out in lots of places and with varying
degrees of connectivity.

Love how you've used the intro makes as well!

// m