March 2015 Board Presentation & audio interview

Matt Thompson

Mar 26, 2015, 12:08:25 PM3/26/15
to all-mofo@mozilla.com Foundation, webmaker@lists.mozilla.org list
Hi, all. This new blog post includes the slide presentation from the recent Mozilla Foundation board meeting.

Plus (as a bit of an experiment) an audio interview with Mark Surman, walking us through the slides and highlights.
https://blog.webmaker.org/march_board_meeting

We're planning to do these after each meeting -- let us know what you think about the format!

best,

OpenMatt

Christopher Lawrence

Mar 26, 2015, 12:09:59 PM3/26/15
to Matt Thompson, all-mofo@mozilla.com Foundation, Mozilla Webmaker list
Love this in all its mixed media manifestations

Chris Lawrence
Mozilla Hive Mentor Network
claw...@mozillafoundation.org
http://www.clawrence.org