French localizers needed for privacy resources for Webmaker

Karen Smith

Feb 8, 2015, 6:56:37 PM2/8/15
to Mozilla Webmaker list
Hello,

Hive Toronto is running a project to co-design privacy curriculum with
teens that will result in prototype level badges and teaching kits for
Webmaker. We could use some help from any French speaking Mozillians to
help localize from English to French on Transifex
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/webmaker-curriculum/

Some of the learning activities include the "IP Address Tracer," "Data
Trail Timeline" and "Coach." I have more learning activities to post after
this first batch gets completed.

Karen

--
Karen Louise Smith
Mitacs Elevate Post-Doctoral Research Fellow

...find me at Mozilla, the University of Toronto or at
www.karenlouisesmith.net

Shaadi

Feb 8, 2015, 7:11:44 PM2/8/15
to Karen Smith, Mozilla Webmaker list
Would you happen to know how I can get involved with Toronto Hive in the
co-design of the privacy curriculum? Often times, such curriculum is
developed without any consult from the teachers in the system. I am an
teacher working as a digital literacy coach in teaching teachers the
effective integration of digital literacy in classroom instructions.
Privacy is an issue I deal with on regular basis. I would be able to
provide consulting from school level perspective.

Any suggestions and guidance will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Shaadi
@ShadiYazdan

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 6:56 PM, Karen Smith <karen.lou...@gmail.com>