WEBMAKER IRC

Dyvik Chenna

Jul 9, 2014, 12:47:16 PM7/9/14
to webm...@lists.mozilla.org, community-india
Hello Everyone,

It's great to get in touch with you after conducting the Webmaker IRC in
India. I came up with the idea to organize Webmaker IRC to save resources
and time which would have otherwise been extensively needed in case of
conducting a traditional event in different cities.

The main theme behind this meet is to gather Mozillians from 30 states,
ranging up to 600 districts and collectively instigate them to organize a
Maker Party event in their regions. As a part of the program I conducted
these online meetings for a duration of 6 days, starting from 4th July 2014
to 9th July 2014.

I'm giving a brief overview of what happened each day-

4/7/2014 - Introduction to Webmaker

5/7/2014- Discussion on 11 ways to contribute in Mozilla Webmaker

6/7/2014 - Web Literacy Map

7/7/2014 - Maker party(July 15th-September 15th,2014)

8/7/2014 - Plans about Maker Party in India from each region.

9/7/2014 - Feedback of Meet and also discussed problems that Mozillians
facing.

I'm also submitting the link of MoPad for further reading.

Link : https://webmakerindia.etherpad.mozilla.org/1

I would be glad to hear from you regarding this. Looking forward to a
fruitful association.

Thanks,
Dyvik