[Web Literacy Map] community call: 16th April 2015

Laura Hilliger

Apr 9, 2015, 9:50:18 AM4/9/15
to Mozilla Webmaker list
Hey everyone,

After successful shipping of the Web Literacy Map v1.5, we’re looking at how the map can be augmented and extended to cover Leadership and Professional Development. In short, what does a person need to “Teach Like Mozilla”?

I’d like to invite you to participate in a discussion on what I’ve termed “Open Fluency <http://www.zythepsary.com/techie/open-fluency/>”. I'd like to use a lens like this to organize and establish the “Teach Like Mozilla” stream of curriculum.

Day/date: Thursday 16th April 2015
Time: 4pm UTC (9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm CET / 9.30pm IST)
Agenda: https://teach.etherpad.mozilla.org/openfluency <http://mzl.la/18i0gCf>

Please note that the call in details are different from previous Web Literacy Map community calls!

See you there!

—laura

<https://webmaker.org/> Laura Hilliger
Training & Educational Lead
Mozilla Foundation

Email: la...@mozillafoundation.org <mailto:la...@mozillafoundation.org>
Twitter: @epilepticrabbit <http://twitter.com/epilepticrabbit>

Laura Hilliger

Apr 14, 2015, 1:06:44 PM4/14/15
to Mozilla Webmaker list
Just a reminder that on Thursday we’re going to get nerdy and talk about augmenting the Web Literacy map for leadership and professional development. Can’t wait to hear what you think, so please do join us :)

> Day/date: Thursday 16th April 2015
> Time: 4pm UTC (9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm CET / 9.30pm IST)
> Agenda: https://teach.etherpad.mozilla.org/openfluency <http://mzl.la/18i0gCf>
—laura

<https://webmaker.org/> Laura Hilliger
Training & Educational Lead
Mozilla Foundation

Email: la...@mozillafoundation.org <mailto:la...@mozillafoundation.org>
Twitter: @epilepticrabbit <http://twitter.com/epilepticrabbit>

Laura Hilliger

Apr 16, 2015, 10:22:51 AM4/16/15
to Mozilla Webmaker list
We’ll be talking Open Fluency in 40 minutes, at 5pm CET, which the lovely Amira pointed out is correct in the calendars, but in the email was all wrong.

We’re talking today at:
11am ET, 8am PT, 5pm CET and 4pm UTC
Agenda is here: https://teach.etherpad.mozilla.org/openfluency <http://mzl.la/18i0gCf>

That’s what I get for copy pasting from that week when #TimeZoneFail was the norm.