You know how to party!

Amira Dhalla

Jul 31, 2015, 12:04:34 PM7/31/15
to webm...@lists.mozilla.org, reps-g...@lists.mozilla.org
You know that feeling when a party is so good, you don’t ever want to
leave? I do.

In the past few weeks we’ve seen Maker Party events all over the world and
people coming together to build the Web. We’ve captured some of the places,
events and stories in this blog post http://mzl.la/1eGAaMA, but it doesn’t
do justice. Just have a look at some of the pictures from this year’s
events: http://bit.ly/1H907Ls (got more to add? LMK!).

The party doesn’t stop here. Over the next few days, weeks and months, many
of you are still throwing your end-of-exams party, post-holiday party, back
to school party, in school party and more. And that’s amazing! Maker Party
is yours and the communities’, and you are the sole reason the party truly
never stops. Thanks for showing up, inspiring us all, and keeping the party
going. Keep checking back on our site to find more activities to try
yourself, share with a friend or use at an event: http://mzl.la/1Rd910q We
will continue to capture your amazing work to teach the web (and party!)
and share them out as best as we can!

Amira

Luna Jernberg

Aug 3, 2015, 9:52:59 AM8/3/15
to webm...@lists.mozilla.org
Saturday Next week in Stockholm Sweden :)

Aug 9, 2015, 7:56:05 PM8/9/15
to communit...@lists.mozilla.org, webm...@lists.mozilla.org, foss-...@cool.haxx.se
Mozilla Webmaker event Lördag denna veckan i Hässelby, Stockholm
https://events.webmaker.org/events/7137

Aug 10, 2015, 3:04:19 PM8/10/15
to communit...@lists.mozilla.org, webm...@lists.mozilla.org, foss-...@cool.haxx.se
https://twitter.com/Bibblerian/status/629219528367566848

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 1:55 AM, Luna Jernberg <droid...@gmail.com>

Luna Jernberg

Aug 12, 2015, 10:52:50 AM8/12/15
to communit...@lists.mozilla.org, webm...@lists.mozilla.org
Me and Åke is having meeting about our event in around 1-2 hours in
Hornstull then we will have our Webmaker event at
https://biblioteket.stockholm.se/bibliotek/h%C3%A4sselby-g%C3%A5rds-bibliotek
on Saturday
Everyone near Stockholm on Saturday is welcome
https://twitter.com/Bibblerian/status/629219528367566848
On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 9:01 PM, Luna Jernberg <droid...@gmail.com>

Luna Jernberg

Aug 14, 2015, 2:00:15 AM8/14/15
to communit...@lists.mozilla.org, webm...@lists.mozilla.org
This is moved another time to September or October as Åke Nygren got the
info the libary in Hässelby is closed on Saturday, so moved to September or
October sometime no date choosed yet we will talk about it later tonite,
during the week when i am home from my day job so for this week its
canceled and moved a second time

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 4:52 PM, Luna Jernberg <droid...@gmail.com>