In search for the perfect HTML Tutorial #2

Jeremie Patonnier

Mar 9, 2015, 10:15:10 AM3/9/15
to dev-mdc, Mozilla Webmaker list, mdn
Hi!

Today, we are moving on about building the new MDN HTML tutorial. And to do
this we need you and your time :)

As you might know HTML is made of 130 tags. It's a lot, and teaching them,
require to sort them and group them into logical (small) learning bits. You
can help us doing that by getting part of our card sorting study:

- http://bit.ly/1F2XGNS

This study is a free giant card sorting. It is very long (expect 1h to 2h)
but your help will be amazingly helpful to figure how things tend to be
understood as a whole in the world of HTML.

This is only the first (and longest) study we plan to run. In the next
weeks I'll come back with more, and, in the end, we'll all together build
the best HTML tutorial ever :D

Thanks for your help :)
Best,
--
Jeremie
Web : http://jeremie.patonnier.net

Jeremie Patonnier

Mar 16, 2015, 9:40:07 AM3/16/15
to dev-mdc, Mozilla Webmaker list, engagement-developers, mdn
Hello :)

This is a kind reminder. We are still running our study about HTML tags:

- http://bit.ly/1F2XGNS

We have 8 answers so far. Please take some time to participate or to share
that link all around you. The more answers we get the better our future
tutorial will be :)

Best,
Jeremie