Re: [MozillaBD 2626] Series Video Tutorials on Appmaker !!

Nurunnaby Hasive

Oct 9, 2014, 2:41:03 AM10/9/14
to Maliha Momtaz Islam, Laura de Reynal, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, webmaker
+1 Maliha & Ani..

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Maliha Momtaz Islam <
maliha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone ,
>
> Me along with my friend here, Aniruddha Adhikary have been planning to
> create a series of video tutorials using the Mozilla AppMaker (desktop).
> So, we created a YouTube channel named "Let's Learn AppMaker" and started
> posting videos there.
>
> Here is the playlist:
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVdwGes-2LKFvTDurPB55Og/feed
>
> New videos will be added as we finish recording and editing. You can
> subscribe to the channel if you want. We met Laura today and we are really
> inspired to do the same tutorial series with the Mobile webmaker or may be
> forking the mobile webmaker project too maybe ? Inspired to try out
> something new and out of the box !! :D
>
> *Primer*
>
> This is just a playlist with basic videos, to get anyone started with
> AppMaker, bitesized videos.
>
> Project Audio Recorder: Project Overview / Intro
> Project Audio Recorder: Bricks Project Audio Recorder: Connections Project
> Audio
> Recorder: Customizing Bricks Project Audio Recorder: Adding pages /
> NavigationProject Audio Recorder: Saving / Publishing Apps
>
> Per Brick Tutorial
> These tutorials will explain each brick in a separate video. These videos
> will also be tiny and exciting.
>
> Weekly Makes
> Every week we shall post a video on
> an exciting make using the AppMaker. Might be from the community
> polapain. They come with some creative projects.
>
> This is all we planned yet, might change drastically though! Please suggest
> how can we make these even better !! And we also could use some head first
> to mobile webmaker so that we can short contents on it too !!
>

> Cheers !!
> Maliha M. Islam
> @malihaislam81
>
> with Aniruddha Adhikary
> @AniCurry

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive*
Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia
<http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:nhasive>
Member | IEG Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/People>
Social Media Interaction Moderator | The Daily Prothom-Alo
<http://www.prothom-alo.com>
Bangladesh Ambassador | Open Knowledge Foundation Network
<http://www.okfn.org>
Treasurer | Bangladesh Open Source Network (BdOSN) <http://www.bdosn.org>
Task Force Member | Mozilla Bangladesh <http://www.mozillabd.org>
fb.com/nhasive | @nhasive <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype: nhasive
| www.nhasive.com

Brendan Murphy

Oct 10, 2014, 11:00:48 AM10/10/14
to Maliha Momtaz Islam, Laura de Reynal, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, webmaker
This is great. Are there other channels for the other webmaker tools?

Brendan Murphy

http://twitter.com/dendari

The Blogs:
http://philosophywithoutahome.com/blog <http://philosophywithoutahome.com>
http://neenanjones.blogspot.com/
http://berkybus.blogspot.com/

"The question is not will he be a doctor, but what kind of doctor will he
be"
paraphrase from Harry Wong

"I can't define a hero. All I know is that it's someone you probably don't
notice, but when you find out what they did and how modestly they did it,
you can never shake off the feeling that you're cut from a lesser cloth,
and you find that braggarts suddenly offend you a great deal more than
usual."
―Admiral Wullf Yularen[src]

“You do not study mathematics because it helps you build a bridge. You
study mathematics because it is the poetry of the universe. Its beauty
transcends mere things.” [Jonathan David Farley, NY Times letter, 9/1/11]

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 1:29 PM, Maliha Momtaz Islam <maliha...@gmail.com
> webmaker mailing list
> webm...@lists.mozilla.org

Maliha Momtaz Islam

Oct 10, 2014, 9:20:24 PM10/10/14
to Brendan Murphy, Laura de Reynal, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, webmaker
Hey Brendan , We're really excited to see your response . While surfing
through youtube , i came across some scattered videos on these tools but i
haven't seen any dedicated channel for these tools yet.

Maliha

rita

Apr 13, 2015, 8:24:00 AM4/13/15
to mozilla-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi everyone! I found Appmaker last july but I couldn't understand the "functions"...So I was waiting some tutorials. Thanks a lot for your channel!! It's very useful and inspiring! Please send links or documentation with more examples ;)

I did my first app (in my first language: catalan, but I think is pretty simple to understand..) I will make a tutorial with Thimble soon ;)

Remix link: https://apps.webmaker.org/designer?remix=https%3A%2F%2Flyrical-paint-918.webmak.es%2Fapp

Web link: https://lyrical-paint-918.webmak.es/app

I hope you like it.
Cheers! :)

El dissabte, 11 octubre de 2014 3:20:24 UTC+2, Maliha Momtaz Islam va escriure: