Birthday and unbirthday

1 view

Santiago Ferreira

Mar 25, 2015, 10:59:18 PM3/25/15
to Mozilla Webmaker list, Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list
Hi Mozilla and webmaker family!

36 years ago I start to breath, to celebrate this with all of you I think
in the following

"Happy Birthday" in different languages and then to make a mobile app for
web and do something with it
I would like to hear "Happy Birthday", the typical phrases to be used in
your region, or whatever you feel like, for this I invite you to record and
share audio on soundcloud, youtube, whatever .com and using the hashtag ‪
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/326natalis?source=feed_text&story_id=10206337654504468>
#326natalis

thank you and happy unbirthday :) !

Santiago