[INTELLEGO] We can haz code

Jeff Beatty

Aug 28, 2014, 11:19:48 AM8/28/14
to tools...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi everyone,

As there are no talking points for today's weekly meeting and some are
traveling, I wanted to send out mail with some Intellego updates.

1) I've set up a Github repo for Intellego -
https://github.com/gueroJeff/IntellegoIt's currently empty, but I hope
to migrate some code into it between now and next Thursday, as well as
set up directories for some of the post-GSOC modules that we've been
discussing in the etherpad and in last week's meetings. Which brings me
to the next point:
2) Please read through
https://intellego.etherpad.mozilla.org/gsoc-postmortemTo this point I'm
the sole contributor to the ep. Please add your thoughts. I think the ep
is where that discussion should take place.
3) And finally, the role of meetings. Meetings are only valuable when
there are many sides to a discussion. Being that we have not had talking
points from multiple sides, I'm proposing that we put an end to the idea
weekly meetings and stick to communicating in the email and bug channels
we've come up with. If we have a reason to meet, we can organize within
the #intellego IRC channel to arrange for that meeting.

Thank you,
Jeff

--
*Jeff Beatty*