New release of compare-locales, 1.2

Axel Hecht

Nov 7, 2016, 12:47:38 PM11/7/16
to mozilla-t...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

I just pushed a new release to compare-locales, v1.2.

Noteworthy changes:

* Dropped support for python 2.6
* Added position API on entities for the entity and the value
* Added a new API on Parser to get richer structure information:
Parser.walk()
* Removed support for bookmarks.html

As you can see, mostly a release for people using compare-locales from
the python side, but I'd still like you guys using to smoke test it, too.

I'm hoping to update the version in the tree sometime this week, too.

Axel

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Nov 8, 2016, 2:11:22 AM11/8/16
to tools...@lists.mozilla.org
It looks like the RELEASE_1_2 wasn't tagged in Mercurial (but it's
tagged in GitHub). Is that on purpose?

Side question: is there any preference in using one or the other (hg vs
GitHub) as source?

Francesco

Axel Hecht

Nov 8, 2016, 5:12:30 AM11/8/16
Am 08/11/16 um 08:11 schrieb Francesco Lodolo [:flod]:
> It looks like the RELEASE_1_2 wasn't tagged in Mercurial (but it's
> tagged in GitHub). Is that on purpose?

No, just forgot to push. Just did.

> Side question: is there any preference in using one or the other (hg vs
> GitHub) as source?

The hg one is the canonical repo. I.e., the repo I work in is a
mercurial one, and I use mozreview now for review requests.

I do take care to push to github, though, and expose releases there
constructively.

Axel