PERSONAL DETAILS-'ABHIT'

Abhit Kumar

Oct 2, 2014, 6:44:12 PM10/2/14
to tools...@lists.mozilla.org
1.LANGUAGES:-

1.ENGLISH- READ/WRITE/SPEAK

2.HINDI- READ/WRITE/SPEAK

2.COUNTRY – INDIA

3.EDUCATION :-

· Pursuing B.Tech in Bio-Medical Engineering,3rd Year, from
BBDNITM,LUCKNOW

4. PROFESSIONAL :-

· Medical Science Writer/Researcher

· Event Promoter for Official College Community “MECHFIRE” for
event “SATYAMEV JAYATE”

· Sponsorship Coordinator for College Community “MECHFIRE” for
event “SATYAMEV JAYATE”

· Media Representative College Community “MECHFIRE” for event
“SATYAMEV JAYATE”

· Worked for welfare of SOS VILLAGES (NGO) for event “SATYAMEV
JAYATE”

DURATION :- 8TH September ’14-22ND September ’14

· Volunteer , International
space station provide blurred satellite images of continent comprising of
multiple cities , we need to recognize the cities of that contenent and
revert back them to NASA
http://crowdcrafting.org/app/nightcitiesiss/

· Assistant Coordinator,
BBD SPORTS OFFICE (LAWN TENNIS)

Sir, keeping my attributes in mind I have decided to opt for ELMO under
MOZILLA l 10n development projects as I strongly feel that I can utilize my
communication and promotion skills under this project.

It will not only enhance my traits but also help to widen the scale of
MOZILLA in sub-continent region especially INDIA.

5. INTERESTED PROJECT :-

1. ELMO

Thanking You

Yours Sincerely

ABHIT KUMAR

INDIA

Axel Hecht

Oct 5, 2014, 8:23:28 AM10/5/14
to Abhit Kumar
Hi Abhit

On 10/3/14 12:44 AM, Abhit Kumar wrote:

> Sir, keeping my attributes in mind I have decided to opt for ELMO under
> MOZILLA l 10n development projects as I strongly feel that I can utilize my
> communication and promotion skills under this project.

Thanks for your interest.

Elmo is rather tied to the needs and process around localization at
mozilla. I don't see other organizations use it or adapt it.

We're also not yet in a shape to actively hunt for external
contributors. Our recent data leaks of MDN and bugzilla made us more
strict about sharing our data, and hacking on elmo without the data is
not fun.

I'll share on this list once we have data policies than enable us to
create good dumps for contributors.

I looked around a bit, and I wonder if Firefox Student Ambassadors would
be a framework for your skills and interest?

You could join forces with Praveen,
https://wiki.mozilla.org/BBD_FIREFOX_CLUB. Details about the program
itself can be found on https://wiki.mozilla.org/StudentAmbassadors.

Axel