[INTELLEGO] GSOC Post-mortem Evaluation

Jeff Beatty

Aug 20, 2014, 8:57:06 AM8/20/14
to tools...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi everyone,

I'd like to begin looking at Tharshan's awesome GSOC project work in
detail in the form of a post-mortem evaluation and where we take his
work from here. In this evaluation, I'd like to identify the following
items:

* Utility within the Intellego project
* Coordination with Q3 milestones for Intellego (milestones found in
the techspec etherpad)
* Areas for optimization and scalable growth
* Migration into a Mozilla repository
* Staging site deployment
* Dependency projects people can begin contributing code to

I have created this etherpad
<https://intellego.etherpad.mozilla.org/gsoc-postmortem> to begin work
on this. I don't think there will be enough time for us to discuss
postmortem findings thoroughly in tomorrow's meeting, so unless there
are other talking points, I suggest we all use that time to perform our
own postmortem evaluations of the project, add those evaluations to the
etherpad, and prepare to discuss finding in next week's Intellego call.

Thanks,
Jeff
--
*Jeff Beatty*