Introductory Email

biranta...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2014, 10:48:23 PM12/5/14
to mozilla-t...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi everyone,

My name is Birant and I would like to contribute to the Mozilla projects regarding translation. I can speak English, Turkish and Spanish and I live in Turkey. I am specialized in IT Security and worked in technical and sales jobs. I wanted to join l10n to be able to contribute in localization projects since I am a strong believer in languages. I am mostly interested in Pontoon and can help in translating texts in any content. Since I am not a coder your redirections about the tasks will be very valuable.

Best regards.

刘星

Dec 7, 2014, 2:00:57 AM12/7/14
to mozilla-t...@lists.mozilla.org
在 2014年12月6日星期六UTC+8上午11时48分23秒,Birant Akarslan写道:
> Hi everyone,
>
> My name is Birant and I would like to contribute to the Mozilla projects regarding translation. I can speak English, Turkish and Spanish and I live in Turkey. I am specialized in IT Security and worked in technical and sales jobs. I wanted to join l10n to be able to contribute in localization projects since I am a strong believer in languages. I am mostly interested in Pontoon and can help in translating texts in any content. Since I am not a coder your redirections about the tasks will be very valuable.
>
> Best regards.

You can have a look at
Verbatim
https://localize.mozilla.org/