Does Thunderbird have an error log?

Todd and Margo Chester

Mar 8, 2013, 3:36:14 PM3/8/13
Hi All,

Does Thunderbird have an log somewhere? I am getting a pop
up that informs me of an issue, but it disappears too fast
for me to read. Nuts!

Many thanks,
-T

Jay Garcia

Mar 8, 2013, 6:23:41 PM3/8/13
On 08.03.2013 14:36, Todd and Margo Chester wrote:
No, but you can create your own protocol log:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/MailNews:Logging#Windows

--
Jay Garcia - www.ufaq.org - Netscape - Firefox - SeaMonkey - Thunderbird
Mozilla Contribute Coordinator Team - www.mozilla.org/contribute/

Todd and Margo Chester

Mar 8, 2013, 7:30:52 PM3/8/13
On 03/08/2013 03:23 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:
> On 08.03.2013 14:36, Todd and Margo Chester wrote:

Thank you!

David E. Ross

Mar 9, 2013, 12:23:21 AM3/9/13
Did you try looking at the Error Console? On the menu bar, go to [Tools

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Are taxes too high in the U.S.? Check the bar graph
at <http://www.rossde.com/taxes/trickling.html> to see.

Todd and Margo Chester

Mar 9, 2013, 12:51:28 AM3/9/13
On 03/08/2013 09:23 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
>> Does Thunderbird have an log somewhere? I am getting a pop
>> >up that informs me of an issue, but it disappears too fast
>> >for me to read. Nuts!
>> >
>> >Many thanks,
>> >-T
>> >
> Did you try looking at the Error Console? On the menu bar, go to [Tools
>> >Error Console].

That is what I was looking for. Thank you!

-T

Axel Grude

Mar 12, 2013, 11:26:01 AM3/12/13
Make sure to install console2 for better filtering options (and to be able to copy
multiple messages to clipboard).