FF4 missing plugin?

Je...@nospam.fake

Mar 29, 2011, 11:45:21 PM3/29/11
Newly installed FF4.
Went to a Youtube page that worked fine in FF3 but now I get an error
message saying:
"The plugin for this content has been disabled. Click here to manage
your plugins"

But no matter where I click on the message nothing happens. :-(

The url is
http://www.mozartgroup.org/video.htm (excellent BTW)

So I went to my add-ons page and found that almost all the plugins were
indeed disabled. I enabled most of them and now the youtube url works
but I see a couple of plugins I do not recognize. What are (and do I
need them):

ActiveTouch General Plugin Container
Silverlight Plug-in?

Thanks, Jeff

KristleBawl

Mar 30, 2011, 12:55:10 AM3/30/11
From Je...@nospam.fake:

ActiveTouch General Plugin Container launches WebEx Meeting Center.

Silverlight is a Microsoft website enhancement similar to Adobe Flash.

--
When you have nothing left to say, stop saying it.
KristleBawl's Taglines by Tagzilla 0.066.2

Je...@nospam.fake

Mar 30, 2011, 5:47:54 AM3/30/11
On 3/30/11 12:55 AM, KristleBawl wrote:
> From Je...@nospam.fake:
>> Newly installed FF4.
>> Went to a Youtube page that worked fine in FF3 but now I get an error
>> message saying:
>> "The plugin for this content has been disabled. Click here to manage
>> your plugins"
>>
>> But no matter where I click on the message nothing happens. :-(
>>
>> The url is
>> http://www.mozartgroup.org/video.htm (excellent BTW)
>>
>> So I went to my add-ons page and found that almost all the plugins were
>> indeed disabled. I enabled most of them and now the youtube url works
>> but I see a couple of plugins I do not recognize. What are (and do I
>> need them):
>>
>> ActiveTouch General Plugin Container
>> Silverlight Plug-in?
>>
>> Thanks, Jeff
>
> ActiveTouch General Plugin Container launches WebEx Meeting Center.
>
> Silverlight is a Microsoft website enhancement similar to Adobe Flash.

Thank you.

Jeff

goo...@springtimesoftware.com

Jan 12, 2013, 8:34:19 AM1/12/13
On Wednesday, March 30, 2011 12:55:10 AM UTC-4, KristleBawl wrote:
> ActiveTouch General Plugin Container launches WebEx Meeting Center.
>
> Silverlight is a Microsoft website enhancement similar to Adobe Flash.
>
> --
> When you have nothing left to say, stop saying it.
> KristleBawl's Taglines by Tagzilla 0.066.2
> http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmailnews.html#tagzilla

What does Silverlight have to do with ActiveTouch General Plugin Container or the WebEx conference program? Why is Silverlight being mentioned here? I believe there is NO connection.

David Spector
Springtime Software