Howto change the font color of just a certain website to my choice of color?

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

orge

未讀,
2006年5月8日 凌晨1:55:392006/5/8
收件者:
Dear sirs/madams,

how do i change the font color of just www.imagefap.com to my choice of
colour instead of its uniform red?

thanks.

gwtc

未讀,
2006年5月8日 凌晨2:09:482006/5/8
收件者:
Did you look under Tools, Options, Content, and the Colors button?

--
How to Get a Life
Difficulty Level: Hard

orge

未讀,
2006年5月8日 凌晨2:49:012006/5/8
收件者:
Yes, but that changes the colour of all the website. I just want to change
the colors of that one particular website, and no other sites. and to do it
without going to tools/options/content/colour.

"gwtc" <TheNe...@n375c4p3.n37> wrote in message

Tommi Nieminen

未讀,
2006年5月8日 凌晨4:08:072006/5/8
收件者:
orge kirjoitti 8.5.2006 9:49:

>>> how do i change the font color of just www.imagefap.com to my choice of
>>> colour instead of its uniform red?
>>>
>>> thanks.
>> Did you look under Tools, Options, Content, and the Colors button?

> Yes, but that changes the colour of all the website. I just want to change
> the colors of that one particular website, and no other sites. and to do it
> without going to tools/options/content/colour.

I guess it's *not* possible using starndard Firefox gimmicks.

I have used a user style sheet and the Web Developer extension for
similar ends. Web Developer let's you "add" (rather, apply) a local
style sheet to a remote web page dynamically. A style sheet like:

body {
background: white ! important;
color: black ! important;
font-size: 10pt ! important;
}

...can be invaluable when reading those mock-stylish websites with, say,
diminutive white text on a black background.

Web Developer is a mighty extension but not *really* suitable for this
kind of task, though. I really wish someone would write a simpler
extension with just that one function: applying a user style sheet
dynamically to a page, and optionally remembering the setting for the
duration of the session, or for current tab, or whatever.

(Better yet, the extension could hold a selection of ready-made and
user-written style sheets with descriptive names, so that you could
always apply the one most suitable to your needs. Okay, daydreaming...)

Web Developer can be found at:

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/60/

--
.... Tommi Nieminen .... http://www.saunalahti.fi/~tommni/ ....
An egotist is a person of low taste--more interested in himself

Hearts

未讀,
2006年5月8日 凌晨4:49:452006/5/8
收件者:

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, the following does what you want:

http://userstyles.org/stylish/

Ian

Tommi Nieminen

未讀,
2006年5月8日 中午12:13:482006/5/8
收件者:
Hearts kirjoitti:

> Tommi Nieminen wrote:

>> I really wish someone would write a simpler extension with just
>> that one function: applying a user style sheet dynamically to a
>> page, and optionally remembering the setting for the duration of
>> the session, or for current tab, or whatever.
>>
>> (Better yet, the extension could hold a selection of ready-made and
>> user-written style sheets with descriptive names, so that you
>> could always apply the one most suitable to your needs. Okay,
>> daydreaming...)

> Hi,
>
> If I understand you correctly, the following does what you want:
>
> http://userstyles.org/stylish/

It really looks like fulfillment of my dreams :) Have to try it out
first though. Thanks for the tip!

--
... Tommi Nieminen ... http://www.saunalahti.fi/~tommni/ ...
Education: That which discloses to the wise and disguises from the

Chris Ilias

未讀,
2006年5月8日 下午3:34:522006/5/8
收件者:
_orge_ spoke thusly on 08/05/2006 2:49 AM:

> Yes, but that changes the colour of all the website. I just want to change
> the colors of that one particular website, and no other sites. and to do it
> without going to tools/options/content/colour.

You can do that with userContent.css script.
See:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Aug/0135.html
http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/edit
--
Chris Ilias
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

Tommi Nieminen

未讀,
2006年5月8日 下午3:52:162006/5/8
收件者:
Chris Ilias kirjoitti 8.5.2006 22:34:

> _orge_ spoke thusly on 08/05/2006 2:49 AM:
>> Yes, but that changes the colour of all the website. I just want to
>> change the colors of that one particular website, and no other sites.
>> and to do it without going to tools/options/content/colour.
>
> You can do that with userContent.css script.
> See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Aug/0135.html
> http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/edit

Yeah, but if you ever need to do that, the Stylish extension Hearts
suggested is really a killer!

http://userstyles.org/stylish/

--
.... Tommi Nieminen .... http://www.saunalahti.fi/~tommni/ ....
An egotist is a person of low taste--more interested in himself
than in me. -Ambrose Bierce-

.... tommi dot nieminen at campus dot jyu dot fi ....

gwtc

未讀,
2006年5月8日 下午5:31:592006/5/8
收件者:
Chris Ilias wrote:

> _orge_ spoke thusly on 08/05/2006 2:49 AM:
>
>>Yes, but that changes the colour of all the website. I just want to change
>>the colors of that one particular website, and no other sites. and to do it
>>without going to tools/options/content/colour.
>

> You can do that with userContent.css script.
> See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Aug/0135.html

Thats confusing stuff there.

--
Things I learned from my Mother
Tip #1: 1. My mother taught me to APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.

Charlie Mullins

未讀,
2006年5月8日 下午5:53:592006/5/8
收件者:
gwtc said the following on 5/8/2006 2:31 PM:

> Chris Ilias wrote:
>
>> _orge_ spoke thusly on 08/05/2006 2:49 AM:
>>
>>>Yes, but that changes the colour of all the website. I just want to change
>>>the colors of that one particular website, and no other sites. and to do it
>>>without going to tools/options/content/colour.
>>

>> You can do that with userContent.css script.
>> See:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Aug/0135.html
>>
> Thats confusing stuff there.

Prefbar extension has a toggle for switching between site's colors and
user preferred colors.

--
Charlie in San Francisco

orge

未讀,
2006年5月9日 凌晨12:08:212006/5/9
收件者:
Thanks to all of you.
I pretty much got what i wanted from stylish with the checkmark for visited
links.
thanks.
"Tommi Nieminen" <tommiDOT...@campus.jyu.fi.invalid> wrote in message

Chris Ilias

未讀,
2006年5月9日 凌晨2:10:042006/5/9
收件者:
_gwtc_ spoke thusly on 08/05/2006 5:31 PM:

> Chris Ilias wrote:
>
>> You can do that with userContent.css script.
>> See:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Aug/0135.html
>
> Thats confusing stuff there.

Sometimes it's easier to learn by example:
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/bz/archives/009335.html

gwtc

未讀,
2006年5月9日 凌晨2:19:012006/5/9
收件者:
Chris Ilias wrote:

> _gwtc_ spoke thusly on 08/05/2006 5:31 PM:
>
>>Chris Ilias wrote:
>>

>>>You can do that with userContent.css script.
>>>See:
>>>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Aug/0135.html
>>
>>Thats confusing stuff there.
>

> Sometimes it's easier to learn by example:
> http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/bz/archives/009335.html

yes, that makes sense, a little more than the w3 link. Thanks Chris.

--
Things I learned from my Mother

Tip #2: My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't stop acting like and idiot, I'm going to knock you into
the middle of next week!"

Eustace

未讀,
2006年5月16日 凌晨4:05:472006/5/16
收件者:

This looks interesting but before I try it:

I have a bookmarlet on the bookmarks bar with the following code:

javascript:(function(){var newSS, styles='* { background: black !
important; color: #00FF00 !important } :link, :link * { color: #5555FF
!important } :visited, :visited * { color: #551A8B !important }';
if(document.createStyleSheet) {
document.createStyleSheet(%22javascript:'%22+styles+%22'%22); } else {
newSS=document.createElement('link'); newSS.rel='stylesheet';
newSS.href='data:text/css,'+escape(styles);
document.getElementsByTagName(%22head%22)[0].appendChild(newSS); } })();

and when I click it it changes the colors of the document (most of the
times). How would you compare this with the Stylish?

0 則新訊息