Re: Module owner change for Mozilla Reps

Pierros Papadeas

Jul 8, 2016, 8:12:43 AM7/8/16
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org
Given that there were no objections, I made the change to the module page today.

Congratulations to Ioana!

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 8:10 PM, Pierros Papadeas <pie...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> For over a year now my focus has been shifted from Mozilla Reps to
> Participation Infrastructure. Ioana Chiorean (a peer to the module)
> has been super active maintaining the basic functions of the module
> and driving most of the action, especially with in relation to Mozilla
> Reps Council.
>
> I would like to formally pass on the role of module owner to Ioana
> Chiorean, and I will be staying around as a peer.
>
> Are there any objections to this?
>
> ~pierros

Majken Connor

Jul 13, 2016, 12:09:42 PM7/13/16
to Pierros Papadeas, gover...@lists.mozilla.org
Indeed, congrats Ioana! and thanks Pierros!

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 8:12 AM, Pierros Papadeas <pie...@mozilla.com>