Firefox for Android - Owners & Peers

Sebastian Kaspari

Feb 7, 2017, 7:17:59 AM2/7/17
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org
Our list of module owners and peers for Firefox for Android (Fennec) is
quite outdated:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/Other#Firefox_for_Android_.28Fennec.29

Therefore I propose the following changes that results in this new list:

Owners:
- James Willcox (:snorp)
- Sebastian Kaspari (:sebastian)

Peers:
- Brian Nicholson (:bnicholson)
- Richard Newman (:rnewman)
- Chenxia Liu (:liuche)
- Nick Alexander (:nalexander)
- Michael Comella (:mcomella)
- Andrzej Hunt (:ahunt)
- Grisha Kruglov (:grisha)

The changes in detail are:
* I added :snorp and myself as the new owners. This follows Margaret's
proposal from the mobile-firefox-dev mailing list:
https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/mobile-firefox-dev/2016-July/002131.html
* I added :ahunt and :grisha as peers. Both are Mozilla employees working
on Fennec full-time and are reviewing and mentoring patches constantly.
Grisha became Mobile Sync and Accounts Lead recently.
* I removed :myk as peer. We talked on IRC and he agreed to be removed.

Sebastian Kaspari

Feb 13, 2017, 1:14:44 PM2/13/17
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org
I just updated the wiki page accordingly:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/Other#Firefox_for_Android_.28Fennec.29

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Sebastian Kaspari <skas...@mozilla.com>

حافظ افتخاری

Feb 22, 2017, 8:22:57 AM2/22/17
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
در سه‌شنبه 7 فوریهٔ 2017، ساعت 4:17:59 (UTC-8)، Sebastian Kaspari نوشته:
موزیلا نصب نمی شود