New module owner for Loop/Firefox Hello

Adam Roach

Nov 23, 2015, 11:55:01 AM11/23/15
to Governance
Hi, governance.

I'm shifting my role around a bit, and won't be dedicating as much time
to Loop (aka Firefox Hello)[1] as I have in the past. At the same time,
Mark Banner has been increasingly taking on the responsibilities
associated with module ownership for Hello, and is well suited to take
on the remaining tasks.

I'd like to formalize this by stepping down as owner, and handing that
mantle off to Mark. Sound good?

____
[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/All#Loop_aka_Firefox_Hello

--
Adam Roach
Principal Platform Engineer

Benjamin Kerensa

Nov 23, 2015, 11:57:10 AM11/23/15
to Adam Roach, Governance
Mark has experience being both a peer and I believe owner of Thunderbird
I'm confident he will do well as owner of Loop.

Johnny Stenback

Nov 26, 2015, 1:10:43 AM11/26/15
to Benjamin Kerensa, Adam Roach, Governance
+1

- jst