security module peers

Martin Thomson

Jan 31, 2016, 1:24:03 AM1/31/16
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org, Eric Rescorla, emal...@redhat.com, Ryan Sleevi, ka...@kuix.de, rre...@redhat.com, Wan-Teh Chang
Eric Rescorla and I have been acting as peers in this module for some
time. At least we've been committing to NSS like it's the case. I
believe that this is correct, but the wiki has not been updated.

If this is in error, then speak up. Otherwise, I will request that
one of the owners update the wiki and correct the record.

Wan-Teh Chang

Jan 31, 2016, 3:26:39 PM1/31/16
to Martin Thomson, Eric Rescorla, Robert Relyea, Ryan Sleevi, Elio Maldonado, Kai Engert, gover...@lists.mozilla.org
Based on NSS checkins and other project activities, I added Eric
Rescorla, Franziskus Kiefer, Martin Thomson, and Tim Taubert as
security module peers:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/Core#security

Please review the new security module owner and peer lists.

Also, I probably should be downgraded to a module peer. We should find
a replacement to take my place.

Wan-Teh