Sandboxing - Windows Peers update

bo...@mozilla.com

Feb 12, 2018, 10:32:40 AM2/12/18
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi all,

I'm pleased to say that David Parks has agreed to become a peer for the Sandboxing - Windows module.

Amongst other things, David has been doing great work improving the security of the Windows 64-bit NPAPI sandbox and reducing the regressions it causes.

I've also contacted Tim Abraldes and Brian Bondy as they have not been active in the project for a while.
They both said they would not like to remain as peers, so I have moved them to owner emeritus and peer emeritus respectively.

Cheers,
Bob