Module Ownership change for BMO

Byron Jones

Aug 15, 2016, 3:55:14 AM8/15/16
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org, David Lawrence, Dylan Hardison
hello all,

over nine months ago my focus has shifted away from bugzilla.mozilla.org
(BMO) to MozReview. this change is not reflected on the module owners page.

proposed changes:
- i will be stepping down as a BMO owner to "owner emeritus" status
- Dylan Hardison will move from "peer" to "owner" status

--
glob — engineering productivity — mozilla

Lawrence Mandel

Aug 15, 2016, 11:19:39 AM8/15/16
to Byron Jones, David Lawrence, mozilla-governance, Dylan Hardison
Good recognition of the role that Dylan has been playing for close to a
year. Congratulations Dylan (assuming this is accepted) and thank you glob
for all of the work that you've done with Bugzilla.

Lawrence

Dave Lawrence

Aug 15, 2016, 4:52:37 PM8/15/16
to Lawrence Mandel, mozilla-governance, Dylan Hardison, Byron Jones
Congrats Dylan!

dkl

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 11:19 AM, Lawrence Mandel <lma...@mozilla.com>
wrote:
--
David Lawrence
d...@mozilla.com

Byron Jones

Aug 17, 2016, 1:24:58 AM8/17/16
Byron Jones wrote:
> over nine months ago my focus has shifted away from bugzilla.mozilla.org
> (BMO) to MozReview. this change is not reflected on the module owners page.
>
> proposed changes:
> - i will be stepping down as a BMO owner to "owner emeritus" status
> - Dylan Hardison will move from "peer" to "owner" status

as there were no objections i've updated
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/bugzilla.mozilla.org