Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

Media Playback module owner is now Jean-Yves Avenard

105 просмотров

cpe...@mozilla.com

не прочитано,
11 апр. 2018 г., 23:38:5411.04.2018
– mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Are mentioned elsewhere, I will be switching focus to layout (once I've shipped block autoplay), and as such, I feel it's appropriate that the module ownership for Media Playback moves to someone who can dedicate their full attention to it.

So I am pleased to announce that I'm passing on the Media Playback module ownership to Jean-Yves Avenard.

Jean-Yves is a force of nature in the media team, being pivotal to our team's success, and has an excellent knowledge of media systems. He's recently been doing most of the things a module owner does anyway, so I am sure the module will be in good hands!

I'll still be available to do media reviews and support, particularly for GMP/EME, but if you have any media playback related concerns, please reach out to jya first.

Congratulations Jean-Yves!

Chris Pearce.

Bobby Holley

не прочитано,
12 апр. 2018 г., 00:20:4212.04.2018
– Chris Pearce, mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Well-deserved - congrats jya!

I'd also like to thank Chris for an amazing job at the helm of media
playback over the years. Looking forward to seeing him make his mark on
Layout. :-)

0 новых сообщений