Firefox for Android (Fennec) peers

Sebastian Kaspari

Jul 18, 2017, 8:55:37 AM7/18/17
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
HI all,

I would like to update our list of Firefox for Android peers:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/Other#Firefox_for_Android_.28Fennec.29

Our "mobile core browser" team in Taipei has been taking over "daily
operations" and I would like to nominate the following engineers from that
team to be added as peers:
- Max Liu (:maliu)
- Nevin Chen (:nechen)
- Julian Chu (:walkingice)

In addition to that Brian Nicholson and Andrzej Hunt can be removed since
they left Mozilla and are not actively working on Fennec anymore.

Sebastian

Benjamin Smedberg

Jul 18, 2017, 9:56:27 AM7/18/17
to Sebastian Kaspari, mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Sebastian in general this group doesn't need to be notified about changes
to peers: module owners may add and remove peers as appropriate. Since you
and snorp are both module owners (co-owners?) of the Firefox for Android
module, this is change you can make.

--BDS