Module updates for URL Classifier

Gian-Carlo Pascutto

Apr 25, 2017, 11:36:30 AM4/25/17
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi all,

we plan to make the following changes to the URL Classifier module
(covering SafeBrowsing and Tracking Protection), to properly reflect
current development activity:

Owner:
- Move Francois Marier to Owner (client)
- Move Luke Crouch to Owner (server)

Peers:
- Move Gian-Carlo Pascutto to Peers
- Move Ryan Tilder to Peers
- Add Henry Chang to Peers
- Add Dimi Lee to Peers
- Remove Ryan Kelly from Peers

--
GCP

Gervase Markham

Apr 26, 2017, 4:59:36 AM4/26/17
On 25/04/17 16:36, Gian-Carlo Pascutto wrote:
> - Remove Ryan Kelly from Peers

Don't forget to make him a peer emeritus, unless there's some reason not to.

Gerv

Francois Marier

Apr 26, 2017, 4:07:55 PM4/26/17
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
I am very happy to welcome Dimi and Henry to the module!

As part of the effort to migrate to the new version of the Safe Browsing
API, they have done an incredible amount of work refactoring ancient
code to improve stability and reliability of this core component.
Without their help, we would not have made the transition in time. Thank
you Dimi, Henry and Thomas!

Also big thanks to Luke and the Ryans for their work on the shavar
server without which tracking protection would not exist.

Francois

Gian-Carlo Pascutto

May 4, 2017, 5:48:46 AM5/4/17
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org
If I understood Francois correctly, he said it wasn't needed.

--
GCP

Gian-Carlo Pascutto

May 4, 2017, 5:48:46 AM5/4/17